Bharat gas new connection
Procedure for getting a Bharat gas new connection
For getting a Bharat gas new connection the customer is supposed to apply with a set of documents necessary for the procedure to complete.
List of documents required to get a Bharat gas new connection
The documents required to be submitted to obtain a Bharat gas new connection are as follows.
- A copy of a residence proof
- A copy of a ration card
- A copy of electricity bill, telephone bill, voter card.
- A copy of passport, employers’ certificate.
As you get the new gas connection you will be receiving a few documents from Bharat gas.
- After payment of requisite deposit you will be issued a subscription voucher, you need to keep it safely
- A booklet will be issued to you known as domestic consumer gas card which is also famous as blue book or the pass book where the particulars of gas connection like details of supply and all other services will be recorded.
- A LPG safety and conservation related literature.
- The customer also needs to get a new hotplate which should be ISI marked and are available at the distributor.
Applying online for a Bharat gas new connection
Given below are steps to be followed for applying online for a Bharat gas new connection.
- Log on to http://www/ebharatgas.com/ebgas/pages/index.jsp. Open your account and fill in the application form.
- Following this procedure you will be getting a call from the representative of Bharat gas.
- You can alternatively download and print the form, fill it and deposit at the nearest Bharat gas branch with all the required documents. The issuing of the new gas cylinder will take 3 to 5 working days’ time.
- For knowing the location of the nearest branch from your area you can log on to http://www.ebharatgas.com/ebgas/pages/cust_locator.jsp
Bharat gas new connection contact information
Allotment of gas also depends on the number of waiting requests. It could also take months for getting a new gas cylinder. For any query you can contact-
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Bharat Bhavan II, 5th Floor4 & 6 Currimbhoy Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai – 400001 Phone: 022 22713814 / 022 22714000
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Plot No A5 & A6 Sector 1, Noida – 201 301, Phone: 0120 – 2474752, 2474735, 2474703, 2474701, 2474757/30, Emergency contact numbers: 080- 26481712,
To find the emergency number of the nearest branch log on to http://www.ebharatgas.com/ebgas/pages/cust_emergency.jsp