Hair fall control home remedies
Hair fall is the most common hair problem that takes places with almost everyone at some point or the other.
Such reasons can cause serious hair fall too. Hence it is very important to take care of your hair and maintain its health. For hair fall control there are many products that are available in the market but their results aren’t much proven. Many harmful chemicals could also be present in them that may aggravate the problem. It is therefore always safer to rely on home remedies to control hair fall. Some effective hair fall control home remedies are given below.
- Massage hair with heated oil.
- Apply lemon juice and black tea in the scalp and massage well. Shampoo after sometime.
- Rinse hair and pour a mixture of two whisked eggs and two tablespoon of water. Massage well and leave it for about ten minutes before washing them.
- A solution of lemon juice and egg white is also great for strengthening hair from within the roots to control hair fall.
- Massage scalp with Neem oil and coconut oil mixture to reduce hair fall.
- The juice of fresh coriander also works very effectively for controlling hair fall.
- Always avoid any hair care product or conditioner to touch the roots of the hair as they trigger hair fall.
- Henna heals hair loss problem too.
- Rinsing hair with a mixture of sage tea and apple cider vinegar triggers hair growth.
- Start consuming iron rich food to ward off problems that can aggravate hair fall. Consume more of soybeans, lean red meat, broccoli, tofu and dried fruits.
- A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice must be taken for hair growth.
- Massage Aloe Vera gel in the scalp and leave it for one hour before washing with warm water. Repeat the act thrice a week for best results.
- Consumption of 50 to 100 milligrams of Vitamin B6 controls hair fall.
- Include high protein foods in your diet and drink plenty of water. This reduces hair fall to an unbelievable extent.
- Avoid combing hair when wet at all costs as they weaken the hair roots.
- Boil three celery leaves and add lemon juice to it, remove the leaves and apply all over the scalp. Leave it for some time before washing it off.
These easy to follow hair fall control home remedies are sure shot ways to move away from baldness and get back healthy shiny hair that add to your overall look.