Reliance net connect prepaid balance check
Enter your Broad Band No/MDN No in the edit box and hit ‘Check Balance’. You can now see the available balance in your reliance net connect prepaid account.
From reliance mobile you can also send ‘BBAL ‘and send it to 55055 or 50505
Check Reliance Net connect Current Data Usage Details
Now you can easily check balance of your Reliance broadband net connect. Reliance broadband net connect user now can even know the balance online.
How To Check Balance Of Reliance Broadband Net Connect Online:
- Click on the link below to go to Reliance Broadband Net Connect balance check page. http://www.rcom.co.in/RNetconnect/RNC/ecaremyusage.jsp
- Enter your 10-digit Net connect Broadband+ number/MDN starting with 93 in the Net connect Broadband+ No./MDN field
- Click on Submit
- · On the next page, you find your all balance details & data use details.
- MDN Number is actually the number of the SIM Card which comes inserted in your Reliance Broadband Net Connect data card device.
- Now login with your MDN number as the username but remember to append a 0 before your username and password by default is 123456 if you have not changed it before. After Logged in don’t click the wireless data usage but click Unbilled
- You do not login in your Reliance Broadband Net Connect account to check your balance.
- If you cannot check the data usage into your account, please add numeric extra 0 before your Reliance Broadband Net Connect MDN number you have.
- You need to click Data link on the left side of the page to view you Reliance Broadband Net Connect data usage report.