TVS Scooty Pep Plus mileage
One of the most favourite gearless scooterette of all times is the TVS Scooty Pep Plus. It is a very popular two-wheeler among women, youngsters and the elderly people. It is very light weight, easy to handle and drive vehicle.
TVS Scooty Pep Plus mileage reviews
Scootyprice [dot] com says that the TVS Scooty Pep Plus has got an automatic gear system to avoid extra activity while riding. It has 51 bore and 43 stoke with air cooling system engine that provide extra power on long riding.
TVS Scooty Pep Features:
1. Light weight body- TVS Scooty pep plus is a light weight two-wheeler that provide comfort on riding and balancing the bike.
2. Hydraulic Shock Absorbers- TVS Scooty pep comes with great shock that presence of hydraulic absorber makes for smoother riding.
3. Puncture resistant tyres- TVS Scooty pep plus comes with puncture resistant tyres so we can ride pep without any worry.
4. Loads of storage space- TVS Scooty pep plus come with good storage capacity for articles like a full face helmet, lunch boxes, bags and more.
5. Mobile Charger- You can charge your mobile any time.
6. Easy centre stand- this stand provide more balance while standing.
The TVS Scooty Pep Plus gives a mileage of 45 to 50 kilometres per litre.
Infibeam [dot] com states that any TVS Scooterette is a great product to covet and own. The quintessential queen of her section, the spirited, sporty TVS Scooty Pep Plus is popular for its amazing features. Starting from light weight body, auto choke, power economy mode, mobile charger socket, easy centre stand, glow ring around key hole to hydraulic shock absorbers, all makes this variant so adorable among its females fans. In fact, the variant is a refined version of TVS Scooty Pep. The LED lighting in the under-seat storage area, the cell-phone charger below the dashboard, the fluorescent ignition key slot for better visibility at night and the innovative, patented centre-stand design with extra leverage that makes parking the scooterette a breeze, all adds to TVS Scooty Pep+ glory. The mileage given by the TVS Scooty Pep Plus is 60 kilometres per litre with a fuel tank capacity of 5 litres.
Bikeadvice [dot] in opines that the TVS Scooty Pep Plus is the bestselling scooter in the girl’s scooter segment. The bike looks good, but performance is also equally important. Users have reported that buying TVS Scooty Pep is the worst choice they ever made. There have been so many complaints of the scooter performing very poorly during rainy season. The brakes are very poor and make it very risky for the rider. The engine does not start during rains and sometimes the engine stops after a few seconds of revving up. People have reported that the mileage of Scooty Pep ranges from 45 – 50 kilometres per litre.
TVS Scooty Pep Plus mileage: The final verdict
The TVS Scooty Pep Plus is a powerful gearless two-wheeler to carry two persons. Its engine, suspension and ignition system all are charmers. What add to its popularity are the wonderful colour choices it is available in and the efficient mileage given by it. The TVS Scooty Pep Plus gives a mileage of around 45 to 50 kilometres per litre which is quite good.