Foot care at home / home remedies for foot care
By taking a glance at one’s feet or shoes, you can have a thought about the cleanliness of a person. In fact, personal cleanliness is the only thing which tells the other person, the way your feet look.
Simultaneously, you should wear comfortable shoes, which let your feet rest easily. Moreover, it is very easy to do pedicure at home. It is just that you need to have knowledge of doing it. You can do foot care at home anytime you want, by following mentioned system which would be of great help.
Things required for foot care at home
You need the following things to do foot care at home like 1 polish remover, 1 pack of cotton balls, 1 nail trimmer, 1 emery board, 1 bottle fingernail polish, a couple of paper towels and 2 toe separators.
There are some of the tips, which you can follow to make your feet beautiful and healthy.
- In lukewarm soapy water, your feet should be washed on a daily basis. After that it is to be rinsed with cold water, dried with a towel and foot cream is to be applied. Make sure to dry your feet especially between the toes whenever you get your feet wet.
- You should apply sunscreen on your feet just like the rest of your exposed body parts before going out in the sun wearing sandals.
- Your feet should be scrubbed with a foot scrubber especially the heels on a regular basis.
- Your feet should be washed before going to bed and moisturizer should also be applied specially at the heels. One thing you have to keep in mind that when you apply moisturizer on your feet, just avoid the toes area.
- Make use of products like foot sprays, specially designed insoles and foot powders to keep your feet dry and odor free.
Natural foot care tips
Now, there are some ways of natural foot care. Like for feet soak, these mentioned supplies are needed: one-fourth cinnamon powder, 1 cup lemon juice, and water, one-fourth cup of milk, 2 tablespoon olive oil, water and tub. Now some of the instructions should be followed. A tub is to be filled with warm water, put the cinnamon powder, olive oil, milk and cinnamon powder. Soak your feet in the water tub for 10-15 minutes. Then, your feet should be washed with a mild soap, dried with a towel and a foot care cream should be applied.
Home made foot lotion
For foot lotion, these supplies are needed: 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon almond oil, 12 drops eucalyptus / fragrance oil, 1 tablespoon wheat germ oil and bottle (dark colored). Now these are the instructions, which are to be followed. Olive oil, almond oil, eucalyptus oil and wheat germ oil is to be put in a dark colored bottle. The bottle should be shaken well and stored in a cool dry place. To make use of this lotion, it is to be rubbed on your heels and feet after you have dried and cleaned them.