Home made face packs that will make you look glamorous
Nowadays making a homemade face is quite simple and reasonably priced too.
It is very simple and fast to make homemade packs and masks to give instant glow to your skin. Home made face packs are basically made for dry skin, for oily skin, ageing skin and combination skin.
To keep the skin soft and glowing, natural products were used. These days you can see the masks and face packs which are designed in the market for different skin types which may cost you higher than home made face packs. So, to make face packs it is better to use simple ingredients, which may found in kitchen that gives your skin an awesome glow. That would be perfect for you when your skin is pale and dreary and also it will do wonder on you!
Homemade face packs for normal skin
- If you want to get rid of marks on your skin, a paste of lemon juice and milk can be made.
- Half cup cooked instant oatmeal, 1 egg and 1-teaspoon olive oil are to be mixed.
- 2 teaspoon of vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon of apple juice and 1 egg are to be mixed together to make a home made face pack.
- An uncooked egg yolk can be applied with the rinsed cold water. In healing blemishes, content of egg rich in vitamin A is very much effectual.
Homemade face packs for oily skin
- For oily skin, half teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 egg white, 3-4 drops of eucalyptus oil and 2 strawberries are to be mixed to make a face pack.
- Mixing potato flour in it can make a paste of tomato puree.
- Apply a ripe tomato juice on your face and wash after 20 minutes.
- Pieces of apple are to be blended in a food processor and can be applied on the face. Wash with normal water after 10-20 minutes.
- Milk of magnesia is to be rubbed and to be applied with rinsed lukewarm water.
Homemade face packs for combination skin
- Rose pack can be applied .5 rose petals can be taken and soaked in water. Then it is to be crushed.1 tablespoon yogurt, 1-tablespoon honey and 2-table spoon rosewater should be mixed and applied. This pack is good for both of the skin oily and dry.
- Another paste is made by mixing 1-teaspoon olive oil; half cup cooked instant oatmeal and1 egg white.
Home made face pack for dry skin
Paste is to be applied by making a mixture of 1 egg yolk, 1-teaspoon warm honey, some vitamin E oil and 1-teaspoon olive oil.
Another paste can be made by mixing one-fourth cup honey with half avocado (or 2 teaspoon avocado oil).
To give a look of growing skin and to soften the wrinkles lines, paste can be made by dissolving 3-tablespoon sugar with 4-tablespoon lukewarm water. This is the way to make homemade face pack for ageing and growing skin.
And to make a home made face pack for sunburned skin or chapped, half-cup oatmeal can be mixed with 1-cup plain yogurt and can be applied for 10-15 minutes.