How to insert SIM card in iphone 4
Iphone 4 from apple is the new generation multimedia mobile phone. To insert SIM card in iphone 4 follow these simple steps and you are through. This tutorial will assist you on How to insert SIM card into Apple iPhone 4.
What you need to insert sim card in iphone 4
You will require the following things to insert SIM card in iphone 4
- Micro SIM card
- Apple iphone 4 supports only micro SIM. So if you have a normal SIM you will have to convert that into micro SIM by using SIM cutter. Micro SIM card for iphone 3g is 15mm by 12 mm. Be sure your SIM size matches this. This micro SIM is also known as a third form factor (or 3FF) SIM
- SIM eject tool or common pin or straightened paper clip
Steps to insert SIM card in apple iphone 4
- Before inserting SIM card Switch off the iphone
- Locate the SIM tray. The SIM tray in apple iphone 4 is located on the left side of the iphone. There is a small hole on the SIM tray.
- Insert SIM eject tool in this hole and press it towards the inside slightly to open the SIM tray. If you do not have SIM eject tool you can also use as common pin or straighten a paper clip and insert that end.
- Place the micro SIM card in Iphone4 SIM tray which has popped out of the phone. The SIM card will easily rest in the slot.
- Push back the micro SIM tray back into the iphone
- Switch on the iphone and you are ready with your iphone 4 to use mobile services