How To Make Chocolate Ice Cream
Come summers and we are left blazing in the heat luring ice cream parlours for dollops of creamy chocolate ice cream. Going out, every time you are craving to have a scoop of ice cream in a parlour, is not possible.
Ingredients to prepare Chocolate Ice cream
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoonful of Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of cream
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces of chocolate (unsweetened, easily available in the markets).
How to prepare Chocolate Ice Cream
- Take out the chocolate on a flat pan and heat to melt it. Make sure the flame is between medium and low.
- While the chocolate is melting away, take 1 ½ cup of milk in another pan and heat it too in the similar manner.
- Now mix the milk into the melted chocolate and start stirring it. Remember to stir it slowly.
- The mix should be stirred until it becomes thicker.
- Now take a bowl and put in the sugar.
- Add the eggs to it and start beating it.
- After beating it thoroughly, pour in the thick chocolate and stir it slowly.
- Add cream, salt, vanilla into it and start stirring again.
- While stirring add another half a cup milk into it and stir it properly to avoid forming any clumps.
- The mix should now be put in an ice cream maker.
- Freeze for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Garnish the chocolate ice cream with some almonds and chocolate syrup.
- The ice cream can be served with hot chocolate brownie pastry too for total chocolate indulgence!