How to make Ice Cream at Home
In the scorching heat of summers, when the temperature is soaring high, streets are breathing hot air and the sun shines mercilessly leaving everyone exhausted and feeling drained out there is nothing like having a scoop of fresh, freezing ice cream.
The first step: Ingredients required
First it is essential to gather all the ingredients at one place before starting off with its preparation. It is always wise to keep all the ingredients handy to avoid any confusion.
The ingredients to make fruit ice cream are as follows
- 1 cup of fruit pulp (any fruit pulp of your favourite fruit)
- 1/3rd cup of whipped cream
- 1/4th tea spoonful of vanilla sweetener
- Nuts and chocolate syrup for garnishing
After having arranged all the ingredients we must follow the procedure of preparing fruit ice cream correctly to enjoy its delicious and cool taste.
The procedure to make ice cream at home
- First mix the fruit pulp and all the other ingredients in a container.
- Now blend them in a blender properly till you see no lumps.
- After blending take out the mix and refrigerate it for 30-45 minutes and take it out. Make sure you don’t refrigerate beyond 45 minutes.
- Repeat the same procedure of blending and again refrigerate it for the same duration as mentioned above.
- By blending it again the ice cream will be whipped properly and will taste like the one you eat at your favourite parlour.
- The ice cream is now ready to be served. Take it out in a serving bowl and garnish with nuts and some chocolate syrup.
Finally, enjoy the ice cream without worrying about your health as your ice cream is fresh, home-made and contains the nutritional value of your favourite fruit!